Fry Stir Asian Green Vegetables
(for 4 servings)
17.64 oz. fresh Brussels sprouts split in half
1 Clean and peeled asparagus bundle
2 broccoli heads , ground chopped
7.05 oz green beans cut in half
7.05 oz spinach leaves
1/2 cup olive oil
3 Dorot Stir Fry Herb Mix cubes
1 Dorot Crushed Garlic cube
Salt and pepper
1. Fill a large pot with water, bring to boiling point and add some salt.
2. Put the Brussels sprouts in a pot for 5 minutes
3. Add broccoli, green beans, asparagus and spinach
4. Cook for about 3 minutes more, remove from heat and filter
5. In a large pan with olive oil, fry the crushed garlic cubes and the Herb Mix and stir
6. Add the vegetables to the wok and mix well
7. Season with salt and pepper, stir, put in a large plate and serve.
Back to 'Recipes'