(for 4 servings)
53 oz. lamb leg with bone
1/4 cup olive oil
Salt and pepper
1 leek cut into slices
6 cubes of Dorot Crushed Garlic
4 cubes of Dorot Chopped Parsley
21.2 oz. of green broad beans
10.5 oz of artichoke (bottom parts)
3 cups of water
1/2 a glass of white wine
1. Fry the lamb leg in a large frying pan with olive oil .Season with salt and pepper.
2. Remove the lamb leg from the frying pan and place aside.
3. Add the leek, the artichoke, the garlic cubes and the parsley cubes to the pan and mix.
4. Add the white wine and the water
5. Heat the oven (356 °F)
6. Pass all the vegetables from the frying pan into a baking pan and place the lamb leg on top.
7. Cover with aluminum foil and place in the oven for an hour and a half.
8. Remove the tray from the oven, remove the foil and place the tray again in the oven for
another 15 minutes.
9. Remove the lamb leg, slice and serve with vegetables.
Back to 'Recipes'