(Amount for 1 English Cake loaf pan)
5 egg yolks
1 / 4 cup sugar
1.5 cups double cream
400 ml coconut cream
8 Dorot Mint cubes
1. Whip the egg yolks with the sugar in a mixer to get a thick and light foam texture.
2. Place the whipped egg yolks in a large bowl.
3. Whip the cream in a mixer until the consistency of whipped cream is obtained.
4. Pour the whipped cream into the bowl with the egg yolks.
5. Pour the coconut milk and the mint cubes into the bowl and stir gently and slowly, making
large circular movements.
6. Pour the mixture into a loaf pan and place in the freezer for 24 hours.
7. Take the parfait out of the freezer, slice and serve.