Ingredients (4-6 diners)
1 kg tomatoes, halved
1/2 kg onions,halved
4 cubes Dorot crushed garlic
4 cubes Dorot chopped basil
2 cubes Dorot chopped parsley
Salt and pepper to taste
1 glass of water
1. Boil all ingredients in a pot, cook for 20 minutes, grind and add salt and pepper.
2. Strain the soup to remove the tomato peels.
3. Return to pot for taste adjustments, if needed.
* Add 1 tbsp of cream to every bowl served and garnish with basil leaves.
* Add about 20 cc of anise flavored alcohol.
Back to 'Recipes'